I wanted to provide Hal with a uniqueness in that he's often operating using some colorful asset from his Willpower control. Using multiple effect dice can really bump Hal up there in power. The New 52 Hal is... *cringe* rather Ryan Reynolds inspired. At least in Justice League he is.
Affiliation: Solo d6, Buddy d8, Team d10
Distinction: Iron Will, Smart Mouth, Something to Prove
Green Power Ring: Force Field d10, Superhuman Senses d10, Force Projection Strength d10, Supersonic Flight d10
• SFX: Anything You Can Think Of. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using Green Power Ring to create assets.
• SFX: Versatile. Split Force Projection Strength d10 into 2d at –1 step, or 3d at –2 steps.
• SFX: Veteran Ringslinger. If a pool includes a Green Power Ring power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 step larger.
• Limit: Conscious Activation. If stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Green Power Ring. Recover Green Power Ring when stress is recovered or you awake. If Emotional Trauma is taken, shutdown Green Power Ring until trauma is recovered.
• Limit: Battery Power. Shutdown any Green Power Ring power to gain 1PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
• Limit: Gear. Shutdown Green Power Ring and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.
Specialties: Combat Expert d8, Vehicle Expert d8
• Brave and the Bold: 1XP (when you first team up with another hero), 3XP (when you develop a rivalry with your new found partner or when you finally learn to work together), 10XP (when your team up proves successful after some High Stakes threat or when you end up coming to blows with your partner and get left flat on your back)
• In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night...: 1XP (when you first take on some Cosmic threat or when your jurisdiction leads you to some remote part of the sector), 3XP (when you battle members of rival corps), 10XP (when you form an alliance with members of rival corps or when you alone are able to defeat some great menace after your fellow Lanterns are defeated)