And now Jack Hawksmoor.. kind of like an Aquaman, but instead of a guy who is only occasionally useful Jack is a guy who is only occasionally useless. He's got weird powers and adds color to the team. He's kind of a combo of Aquaman and Spiderman.
Affiliation: Solo d6, Buddy d8, Team d10
Distinctions: God of Cities, Inhuman, Symbiotic Connection
Bioengineering: Leaping d8, Superhuman Reflexes d10, Superhuman Strength d10, Transit Womb d8, Urban Senses d10, Urban Mastery d10, Wall Crawling d6
• SFX: Constructs. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using Bioengineering to create Urban assets.
• SFX: Get Weird For Me, Mate. Use two or more Bioengineering powers in a single dice pool at -1 step for each additional power.
• SFX: Healing Factor. Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress and step back your physical trauma by -1.
• Limit: Urban Dependancy. On an attack against a city, or while away from a city, change any Bioengineering power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
Specialties: Acrobatic Expert d8, Combat Expert d8, Covert Expert d8
• A Better World: 1XP (when you first use your Get Weird For Me, Mate SFX), 3XP (when you successfully deplete the doom pool), 10XP (any time you stop some global catastrophe from occurring with an extraordinary success or when your failure causes you at least d8 physical trauma)
• Freak Show: 1XP (any time your modifications first cause an NPC or PC emotional stress), 3XP (when your condition causes others to first react violently), 10XP (when your relationship with another team mate ends because of your condition or when your urban dependency stresses you out)
"Risk is our business!" - James T. Kirk