I just had a blast running this for the first time. It is really a great game. I do have a few rules questions though.
1) If you use an area attack sfx vs a mob, how many extra d6's do you get?
2) If someone places a complication on an NPC, and the extraordinary effect rules bump the complication die above d12 what happens? Say if Spiderman webs up a guys legs with a d10 effect die, but beats the foes roll by 15, bumping the complication die to d12+2
3) If someone has more than one type of stress, what die do you use when someone is attacking that character? Both or just the highest?
4) Is the raft scenario kind of easy? It might have just been how things went down, but I felt things were a bit easy for a group of four heroes.
5) On a reaction roll, if you spend a PP to have your effect die do physical damage, can they reaction or roll in any way? Or does that automatically do damage?