More of my New 52 Justice League. Here we have Aquaman! Outrageous!! The new line puts some emphasis on Aquaman, who has always been a joke. Nowadays I'd almost place his strength levels around Diana and Clark. He's being written as a real credible bad ass in a pretty good book.
Affiliation: Solo d8, Buddy d10, Team d6
Distinctions: Fighting Monarch, Nobody’s Favorite Hero, Short Temper
King of the Seven Seas: Enhanced Reflexes d8, Marine Life Mastery d10, Superhuman Durability d10, Superhuman Stamina d10, Superhuman Strength d10, Swimming d10, Undersea Senses d6
• SFX: Focus. If a pool includes an King of the Seven Seas power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 step larger.
• SFX: Wide Net. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using Marine Life Mastery to create assets.
• Limit: Conscious Activation. If stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown Marine Life Control. Recover Marine Life Control when stress is recovered or you awake. If physical trauma is taken, shutdown Marine Life Control until trauma is recovered.
Trident: Weapon d8
• Limit: Gear. Shutdown Trident and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. doom pool to recover.
Specialties: Acrobatic Expert d8, Combat Expert d8, Science Expert d8
• Mysteries of the Deep: 1XP (when you first encounter the unknown underwater), 3XP (when your encounter with what man was not meant to know results in trauma to either party), 10XP (when you either give up a great treasure to its rightful owners or when your find leads to some global or cosmic scale crisis)
• No Time for the League: 1XP (when some crisis draws your attention away from the Justice League), 3XP (when your take charge attitude brings you into conflict with another Leaguer), 10XP (when you either turn your back on the Justice League or when you single handedly save the League, proving your worth)
Last edited by BaronVonStevie
on Mon May 28, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Risk is our business!" - James T. Kirk