Working on stats for the "new 52" JLA. For some reason this game has inspired me to stat up current takes on DC characters. I think in part it has something to do with the new JLA feeling slightly scaled down or Earthbound. First up; Barry Allen!
Affiliation: Solo d10, Buddy d8, Team d6
Distinctions: Brainy, The Fastest Man Alive, Showoff
Speed Force: Godlike Reflexes d12, Godlike Speed d12, Intangibility d10, Superhuman Stamina d10
• SFX: Think Fast! Use two or more Speed Force powers in a single dice pool at -1 step for each additional power.
• SFX: Vortex. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when inflicting Speed Force related complication on a target.
• SFX: Whirlwind. Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
• Limit: Speed Force Conduit. Both 1 and 2 on your dice count as opportunities when using a Speed Force power.
Specialties: Crime Expert d8, Science Expert d8, Tech Expert d8
• For the Greater Good: 1XP (when a threat first presents itself on a Cosmic Scale), 3XP (when you first decide you’re the only hope to end some catastrophe or great menace and then attempt to), 10XP (when you either sacrifice yourself for some great cause or you survive a change in the timeline that strands you there)
• The Rogues: 1XP (when you declare a villain an old foe), 3XP (when two or more villains first gang up on you to bring you down), 10XP (when you either join your foes or bring two or more of them to justice)
Last edited by BaronVonStevie
on Fri May 18, 2012 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Risk is our business!" - James T. Kirk