Cyborg is such a Mary Sue in the new 52 JLA. The move to put him in the team is cool, but he's yet to find a uniqueness. He's the tech head, but... I thought Batman already was. Oh well. Vic finally gets a chance to shine. His stats were fun to put together! Feedback, please.
Affiliation: Solo d6, Buddy d8, Team d10
Distinctions: All American, Cutting Edge Tech, New Kid on the Block
Cybernetics: Attack d10, Enhanced Reflexes d8, Enhanced Stamina d8, Senses d6, Superhuman Durability d10, Superhuman Strength d10, Technology Control d10
• SFX: Boost. Shutdown your highest rated cybernetics power to step up another cybernetics power by +1. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
• SFX: Transform. Add a d6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using cybernetics to create assets.
• SFX: Sonic Cannon. Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
• Limit: Exhausted. Shutdown any cybernetics power to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
Specialties: Combat Expert d8, Science Expert d8, Tech Master d10, Vehicle Master d8
• Do it for Dad: 1XP (any time your father’s wishes become important), 3XP (when your attempts to honor your father cause you emotional trauma), 10XP (when your accomplishment in honor of dad saves the day in a meaningful way or your failure causes you to retire from superhero activity altogether)
• In the Big Leagues Now: 1XP (any time you first fight side by side with the Justice League), 3XP (when you first down a potent enemy threat alongside the League), 10XP (when you either receive thanks from veteran members of the League for saving the day or when your failure costs you a place in the JLA)
"Risk is our business!" - James T. Kirk